Friday, July 17, 2009

Sorrento

So two weeks ago I went back to Sorrento for a bit of a Holiday, relaxation after exams. I ahd an amazing time.
I was a bit apprehensive at first because half the people that were going I had never met before, but they turned out to be lovely!
First night we played the drinking game kings, which will always end badly.
The second day Millie, Sam and I went for a walk to Sorrento, and got caught in a torrential downpour, which soaked one side of our clothes. The third day Millie, Sam, Chris, Russell and I went to Rye to get souvlakis, which were fabulous and hit the spot. At night we drank way to much and definatly felt it in the morning.All in all a great time would definatly do it again.
The house was lovely, 4 rooms, 2 with ensuite, massive kitchen, nice loungeroom, and a deck.

Some pictures of our adventures.

Group Picture

Souvlaki
Messy House

NINJA House!


Happy Pic, Millie, Sam and Chris

No comments: