Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm bored, I'm awesome, it's almost one...

So my posts a few and far between, and every time I got to write something it has no substance, but does a blog need to have substance, maybe that's my problem is that I think there has to be something fun interesting to blog about. So from now on I think I will blog about nothing is particular, cool video, interesting articles, strange pictures, and so on and so forth.

The title of this blog is "I'm bored, I awesome,it's almost one..." come from the song "Blue Hair" by Joe Iconis, I didn't instantly love it when I first heard it, but it began to grow on me and now I tend to sing it often, usually loudly and in the shower. I first found it on UrInTown (one of the best channels ever)on youtube, sung by the fabulous Courtney Wolfson.



Always makes me smile when I listen to this song, because at one point last year, I did want to dye my hair blue.

No comments: