Friday, July 24, 2009

Relax take it easy...

So i've been on Uni holidays since the end of the June, hence all the blogging. My holidays have been very interesting, relaxing and fun.

So I have been on a quest to find a job, and no luck yet, but it's not for a lack for trying, people just don't want to hire me =(

No lose thought it has given me time to do other things like, get my hair cut. It's been awhile and I was out int he city with some of my mates when Steph asked Sam and I if we wanted to be 'hair models' at her mother's salon. So Sam and I took a trip to Brunswick and sat down to get our hair cut, by trainees, they weren't really trainees, they had been cutting for at lear 6-8 years, they were just learning new techniques, the girl that was cutting my hair was really nice, knew what she was doing and made my hair look great, layered all the way around, and short in the front, well short for me, it's about the same length as my face, it's what I call short. It's really good I'm wearing my hair down a whole lot more. Exciting!

I got my Uni results back, and guess what I passed everything, not well, but I passed, two B's, one C and one D. The D was for the subject i had most trouble with on the exam, truned out ok though! Need to not leave things to the last moment this semester!

I've also been driving alot with Dad, since Gary went back to Malaysia, he has been the only one to take me driving since mother gets a little to scared for me. It's been good he took me on a really long drive to Kinglake, where the devastating fires were in January. The roads were really narrow and windy, and the all i could see was black burnt tree it was very sad. I've also been generally driving around, leanring how to park it's been good, but dad gets annoyed and frustrated, but I don;t let is get to me, or else that would probally make it worse.

No comments: