Saturday, July 17, 2010

You've got Mail...

So while was I away in Sorrento for four days, which will what my next post will be about, I recieved somethings in the mail... check it out...


Bitches Be Crazy!
( From the Phillip de Franco show on Youtube)

A Very Potter Musical....?
(think I mentioned them in a previous post)

I love them both although the 'BbC' is a little on the large side.

The Ann Arbor T-Shirt Company made the VPM t-shirt, and on the receipt there was a hilarious stamp that said '"Warning: This Package is full of Awesome." and then at the bottom hand written it says, "Thanks! You're the best!". I thinkt hat is gorgeous and really add a personal touch to the service!

BTDubs... I am aware I am a major nerd, with too much free time.

1 comment:

Elodie said...

Um those t-shirts are beyond awesome and I hope to see u wearing them with pride :) also a very potter sequel comes out soon!