Thursday, July 29, 2010

Double Rainbow....



HEHE.... Not Really...



Nail polish design

Felt like being a bit funky this week, the polishes are from my favorite shops 'The Face Shop' and 'Groove' both on the bottom floor of Melbounre Central, for anyone interested. The FS polishes were $3.00 each and the L.A girl polishes where $7.50. I love the Colours they are just so bright and fun and they all go really with each other.

My attempt at a zebra pattern, this was for out theme night at dancing.
No too happy would have liked more angles.

3 comments:

Lily Blue said...

love the colours !!!

for the rainbow nails, damn it reminded me so much of the Dexter episodes !!!


xxx

Ciara said...

Thanks!

Totally forgot about the Ice Truck Murderer.... Hmmm I think they were most pastel.. I'll see if I can scrounge up a pic...

sssdawna said...

very funny! i love doing funky nail designs. quick easy cheap painless way to change your look : )

i tried doing cheetah spots and it SUCKED hardcore!! your stripes look good, at least i could tell what they were lol

thank you for following my blog : )