Thursday, July 29, 2010

Eyeko..... places....

So I have a little problem it's called online shopping, In about 2 months I made about six orders but this was the final one. So I have to control myself. Must Save.

Anywho... This is what I ordered from Eyeko, I got two free gifts becuase i put in two codes, but they were exsactly the same as the things I ordered... of well they will make great presents.

My set of 12
(From L to R: Indigo, Vampira, Cosmic, Saucy,Coral, Vintage, Lilac, Nude,Posh, Tea-Rose,Petite and Rain)


A close look at the polishes with glitter, the camera doesn't do it justice.





I haven't tried them out yet, but from the reviews I've seen and read, they are very good quality and most are opaque with two layers. Can't to try them out and will definatly post pics.


Eyeko Magic Eyeliner


This is suppose to turn any eyeshadow into liquid eyeliner. Which is a very cool concept. I recieved two of these, as one was a gift. I tried it out and it works quite well didn't really wear it long enough to check its longevity, but the colour was very true to the eyeshadow colour. The only problem i found with it was that you have to remember to wipe down the wand before you put it back or you will contaminate the product.

1 comment:

Elodie said...

woman! go easy on the internet shopping lol...but tis all very cool