Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Money can't buy everything...

But it can buy lots of nice things!

I got a job finally! I'm working in a small hotel in the city, I'm mostly working Food and Beverage, but i'm also doing some reception work and also some housekeeping things, it's a very small hotel with only 34 rooms but that means I get expereince across all departments.

The people there are generally very nice, if not a bit cliquy, but nothing I can;t handel. My shift usually starts ar 7am, which is a killer if I went out the night before. I have to catch the 6:10am train or the 6:02am train on the weekends.I finish at 3pm which is good becuase it give me time to look around the city and shop! =D Guests are not always the nicesst, but we deal.

At least now my family aren't complaing I'm not doing anything productive...

Saving up to travel, more on that later.

No comments: