Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's that time again...

Where we make promises that are made to be broken, say things will change welcome what is yet to come, move ahead and step foward into the new year.

I like this time of year everyone is still laid back and freindly from Christmas, the nice weather is extremely inviting and generally there is a chiperness in the air.

So 2009,a good year I suppose, first year uni, new friends, old friends, family. My year summed up in eight words. Wish it was that easy.

Of course there were disappoinments and down times, but I choose not to remember those times to move foward to carry on and it really frustrats me when people can't do that.

Should I am resoloutions... probally but I'm not gpoing to write them here. In saying that I think I've done well with the resoloustion I made last for this year.
Ohoh, Life goes on. Things will be okay.

So to 2010 I say hello.

1 comment:

petitderriere said...

Hi Ciara!
Thanks for your comment. Nice to see more Melbournians in the blogging world haha
Well I ordered 21 items from Cherry Culture and the shipping came to $15.90USD. It all pretty much depends on how many items you order and how much it all weighs.
Hope that helps!