Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Artist? Album? Genre?

So my music was not very organised tossed into a folder, added to my itunes never to be looked for again.

I like things to look good and I wanted my iTunes to look good, yes I am weird that way, and I wanted things to be ordered and nice on my ipod. So i deleted everything off my ipod and itunes and set to work placing all my music in the albums by artist, which too me a good week to do. Then I had the problem of where to I put the compilation albums/songs very difficult. Finally I did it all, backed it all up (thank god becuase my computer crashed the next week), and then loaded everything back in to itunes and then back on to my itunes



The general gist of my organisation.

I'm quite happy with it now, but i still have to get all the album art for my ipod, and that might take a while.. and a bit of bandwidth...

No comments: