Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cherry Culture

These were Purchased from Cherry Culture.


- 1o LA Colors Nail Art Lacquers in Black, White, Silver, Red, Dee-Lite, Aqua, Wild Fuchsia, Mint Green, Gold Glitter and Silver Glitter.

- 1 NYX Girls Nail Polish in Pop Culture


- 1 LA Girl Metal Nail Polish in Alkaline Blue

- 1 NYX Eyeshadow base in white

- 3 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pots and Pans, Black and Iced Mocha

- ( I also got a NYX Professional Blender Brush, but it will be with the brush post)

I was really impressed by delivery and packaging, I recieved it with 2 weeks, I was definatly expecting to wait longer.

1 comment:

Elodie said...

haha! Have finally found ur blog! Don't worry, take it as a compliment that I find ur stuff fascinating to read :) and ur nail art is INSANE! and yes maybe I am procrastinating coz I have a theatre studies exam tomoz...just a little...