Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back to the Grind

Three weeks late, my first week back at Uni!

It was nice to get back to uni my chair was staring to get a permanent imprint of my butt. All my classes are new and they are Accounting and Management for Entrepreneurs, Leisure Industry Enterprise management, Leisure and Tourism Marketing and Accommodation Operations Management. How fluffy do they sound! Fancy names does not equal fancy subjects, for instance, Accommodation Operations Management involves making beds. Two of my lecturers are not the most riveting people, and I have a 8 hour Monday which from week 8 is a 10 hour Monday, but I’m not really complaining gets it all out of the way for a four day weekend! Tuesday I have one 1 hour Tute and Wednesday is 11 – 4 but with 2 tute and one lecture that usually finishes early.

After some confusion with the enrollment, my friend Qantas is now doing my course, which is fun, more people to talk my nonsense too!


The assignments are space nicely and I’m going to Queensland on September 26th MY BIRHTDAY!

No comments: